To Our Valued CBB Blvd Clinic Clients,
We wanted to reassure you that we are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously and while it remains self-limiting for the majority amongst us, it’s important to limit the spread to protect the health and wellbeing of the whole population.
The staff and clinicians at our clinics take the responsibility to protect your health seriously. With this in mind we have instituted the following measures.
- Any staff member who is feeling unwell or is showing symptoms will be asked not to come to work.
- We will greet clients with warm smiles rather than handshakes and hugs.
- We will regularly clean door handles and all shared surfaces and rooms with a powerful bacterial disinfectant during the day and after the clinic closes.
- All clients will be asked to wash or sanitise their hands on arrival and departure.
- All Staff will perform a 20 second hand wash in between clients and/or every hour.
- Tissues can be found around the clinic for your convenience.
- We will continue to follow the strictest sterilisation protocols for all equipment, or dispose of equipment, as per Queensland Health’s policies and standards.
- We kindly request that any clients displaying known symptoms do not attend the clinic, we will be understanding if appointments need to be cancelled.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow extra hygiene measures between patients and avoid cross over in waiting areas and maintain social distancing protocol.
- Home delivery of products can be arranged.
- Face masks and gloves will be worn by our treating staff during your treatment where appropriate.
- We will continue to abide by all Qld Health and Government regulations, adapting as required.
At this time, maintaining your health and wellbeing has never been more crucial.
Head to our IV Drips treatments page for more info.
We will continue to follow the advice of the Department of Health and Chief Medical Officer on COVID-19. As things are changing every day, we will endeavour to provide you with regular updates. If you have any questions, please give us a call on (07) 3073 3939 or email us at email@example.com