BOOK A FREE SKIN CONSULTATION WITH OUR SKIN EXPERTS
glycolic + E + F ampoules is an intensive weekly treatment for all skin types that accelerates skin renewal in order to reduce imperfections that are visible on the skin’s surface (wrinkles, spots, pores, dull skin, uneven texture, etc.). Its concentrated formula provides an effective exfoliating action and optimal dermal tolerance. Light texture with rapid absorption.
It is presented in individual ampoules that contain the optimum amount of ingredients for each application. Its dark glass format, packaged in a sterile atmosphere, offers maximum security and ensures that the properties of the formula are perfectly preserved over time.
- Glycolic acid: An alpha-hydroxy acid that is suitable for all skin types, which acts by gradually exfoliating the skin to speed up its renewal. It is capable of reducing any imperfection on the skin’s surface: dull skin, wrinkles, spots, acne scars, dilated pores, rough texture, etc. It also boosts collagen synthesis, prevents blemishes on acne-prone skin and improves the level of skin hydration.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant agent that combats free radicals, which deteriorate the cutaneous tissue and are responsible for the early appearance of wrinkles.
- Vitamin F: A mixture of Ω-3 and Ω-6 essential fatty acids, nourishing agents that restore the barrier function and reduce transepidermal wáter loss, restoring the skin’s elasticity, softness and shine. They strengthen the skin’s natural protection to keep it protected against external aggressions.
Instructions for use
The treatment consists of applying one ampoule (2 ml) weekly.
Due to the acidic nature of its formula, it should be applied at night in order to avoid direct exposure to sunlight after application.
The lower flap of the pack includes tools to help open, apply and store the product.
1. Open the ampoule using the opener provided on the bottom of the pack. Place on the neck of the ampoule and break.
2. Attach the nipple to the open ampoule, remove the cap, turn it upside down and press the body of the nipple to modulate the flow of product. Apply to clean dry skin before your usual mesoestetic® cream treatment. Spread over the face, neck and neckline and massage until completely absorbed.
3. If there is any product left over after applying it, replace the cap on the nipple and store the ampoule in the holder supplied with the pack. See the drawings on the leaflet’s back If there is any product left over, it should be not applied on consecutive days.
During treatment it is strictly necessary to apply a daytime product with a very high sun protection factor that is suited to the needs of the skin type, such as mesoprotech® advanced solutions.