By Advanced Nutrition Programme
Skin Omegas+ is recommended for overall skin health and hydration. It is highly recommended for dry skin conditions.
Skin Omegas+ is an expertly calibrated Omega 3 supplement combined with Omega 6 fatty acids and vitamin A to create a specialised, sustainable skin-glowing formula.
- like an internal moisturiser for the skin
- gives skin a luminous glow
- nourishes dry skin all over the body
- supports skin health
Expertly developed by our Nutritional and Skin Experts, Skin Omegas+ carefully calibrates EPA and DHA from fish oil, GLA from evening primrose oil and vitamin A for notable benefits to hydration, skin smoothness and wrinkle depth.
With full traceability in the exact provenance of our ingredients, we use a scientifically researched, premium and sustainable mix of omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil procured from EPAX, who are a world leading supplier known to meet and exceed stringent quality and purity sourcing standards.
Certified by Friends of the Sea, we use omega-3 oils only sourced using sustainable methods that conserve both marine habitats and resources. Our actives are encased in softgel derived from fish gelatine, easily digested in natural triglyceride form and free from unpleasant, fishy smells or taste. You can be sure this is one of the best Omega 3 supplements available.
Suitable for all skin types and ages, Skin Omegas+ supports skin health and reported to particularly offer nourishment to dry skin types.
- Vitamin A – Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and has a role in the process of cell specialisation.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids – Sourced from scientifically researched and sustainable Fish Oil from EPAX, who are a world leading supplier known to exceed stringent quality and purity standards. Certified by Friend of the Sea, our omega-3 sourced using sustainable methods that conserve marine habits and resources.
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids – Sourced from Evening Primrose Oil which is a great source of one of the key essential fats called omega 6. It is derived from the seeds of a North American flowering plant. Other sources of omega 6 are eggs, poultry, pumpkin and sesame seeds.
Fish oil, capsule shell (fish gelatin and glycerol), evening primrose oil, antioxidant: d-alpha tocopherol in sunflower oil, vitamin A palmitate, antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol. Free from Yeast, Artificial flavourings, Gluten.
Take 2 soft gels daily with a meal or as your health professional advises. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.