Time: 45 Mins
Pain level: None
Downtime: No Downtime
The modern-day peel is very much a lunchtime treatment. The facial peels, or chemical peels, used at CBB Blvd are medium to superficial in depth, causing very little downtime which means the patient can usually resume their normal activities straight after treatment.
We offer various peel types in the Mesoesthetic range, including Lactic acid, BHA, Modified Jessner, Mandelic acid, Pyruvic acid and TCA. The peel used is dependent on your fitzpatrick skin type, your skin concerns and your own skin goals. To determine the best chemical peel for you, we highly recommend booking a complimentary consultation our medi-clinic.
What can these peels do?
- Diminish Fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce dull skin by sloughing off the superficial layer of dead skin
- Reduce pigmentation and even out the complexion
- Aid in the control of pimples and acne
- Smooth rough skin
- Improve the texture of sun-damaged skin
- Decrease the appearance of pores